Tony Stephens is a writer and producer living in New York City. After receiving his M.A. in Journalism, he spent six years in formation to become a catholic priest. He left the Jesuits to write and work in nonprofit communications. He recently married and lives with his wife and Seeing Eye dog in Manhattan.

Monday, March 17, 2008

Things have been quite busy the past several month. NOt only have I recently married my lovely wife, Lauren, but I've also started a new job with a social justice think tank in New York and washington.

On the blogosphere, I've moved over to another system and have routed my new URL there as well. To find out more about what I'm doing, and to learn more on isues dealing with domestic human rights, feel free to visit and sign up for my feed, or just bookmark the page.

www.stephensrecord.com

I'll continue to keep this blog up for archive purposes, until I can find a way to move everything to my new site.

thanks,

T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home