Tony Stephens is a writer and producer living in New York City. After receiving his M.A. in Journalism, he spent six years in formation to become a catholic priest. He left the Jesuits to write and work in nonprofit communications. He recently married and lives with his wife and Seeing Eye dog in Manhattan.

Sunday, October 21, 2007

The woes of Web 2.0




Sometimes the social media doesn't feel that social. Especially when you become anti-social. That's the way I've felt these past few month. At present, I've got three of the top five rated stresses going on: a wedding in three weeks, finding a new job, and just finishing a new move across town. Needless to say, I've been off the radar for awhile.

Being away from blogging has given me a glimps into one of the things that made me hesitant from blogging to begin with: being that when you're not getting paid for something, how much work can you really put into it? Fortunately, I'm not filling up search engines with blog posts that are two years outdated, and for the RSS feeds, I'm not filling up subscribers boxes with meaningless posts. Well, maybe some are meaningless.

anyways, enough for now. Just wanted to post something, seeking forgiveness for those visiting for the first time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home